In the arena
I was in conversation with a very experienced CEO recently, now leading a high-stakes, complex and multidimensional company.
- What does the role expect of me?
- What do I expect of the role?
- What do I expect of myself?
I always enjoy the opportunity to talk all things culture and high-performance, and the development of leaders to achieve it.
Here are three ways to start the ball rolling:
- I teach and coach an integrated leadership performance system utilising sophisticated learning models and systems garnered from elite team sport, ideal for leaders who are committed learners, who understand the responsibility of leadership. To learn more, please arrange your FOC 30-minute leadership telephone consult to discuss your personal, team or organisational challenges or aspirations, please use this link.
- Participate in our next one-day Leadership Masterclass which I personally facilitate. It is a sophisticated, intimate and practical leadership intensive for aspirational leaders, both current and emerging. To learn more, and to register, please use this link.
- Sign up for the “More to the Game” weekly email, and receive a copy of my “What business can learn from football” White Paper. The emails are short leadership reflections, no more than a couple of minutes to read and we will always treat our communication with respect. Please use this link.
You can also contact me at cameron@designCEO.com.au and let me know how you think we can work together.
CEO & Founder
But real confidence is knowing that you will be ok if none of this happens.read more
Any sincere effort will pick you up somewhere, and leave you somewhere else.read more
About a dozen or so years after my grandfather died, I lost my father Alan. It was sudden and shocking. Dad is the most significant influence in my life. A quarter of a century later, I am four years older than Dad was when he died, and I still go to ring him. What I think about most are the conversations we never got to have. We still had a lot of talking to do.read more
We are based at Work Club
Level 2, 287 Collins Street,
Melbourne, Vic. 3000.
+61(0)411 860 931